Thursday, December 26, 2013

End of Christmas 2013

Hard to believe that this year is almost drawing to a close, feels like just the other day we celebrated New Year 2013 and now 2014 is almost on our doorstep.

Spent a wonderful Christmas with three generations around the lunch table. Was just reminiscing afterwards that there may not be many more like it. Here's evidence after lunch, forgot to take any before or during pics.
This was later on resting on the couch after a busy day, my daughter-in-law Philippa and our cute little grand puppy, Maximus.

Managed to spent the evening and most of yesterday playing catch-up on my Celtic Solstice mystery quilt. At least I now feel almost ready for today's clue.


Making progress with my hsts 

Chaos next to my sewing machine

      
Progress made up until bedtime

Here's hoping that I can finish all my blocks before Bonnie's next clue comes out today :-)

Warm quilts hugs from an overcast and coolish South Africa
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment