Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Making slow progress with Celtic Solstice

Oh dear, just as I thought, my life is just too busy to keep my blog updated.

I had had such good intentions of updating my blog with my progress on Bonnie's Celtic Solstice Mystery and also keeping up to date with each clue as it is released and guess what ....... neither of the above have happened.

Here are photos of my progress made so far with clue #2



Below are half my chevrons stitched and the other half cut out and waiting patiently for their turn on the sewing machine ;-)






Spent a really busy long weekend cleaning house, making food and watching hubby work in the sweltering heat. Didn't get much sewing done as I felt too guilty sitting inside while he laboured away outdoors in the heat.
 
We had a huge tree in our garden crash down and break the wall by the pool, so he spent some of the weekend cutting down some of the branches to try and clean up the pool and pond area.

Regards from a very hot South Africa.




No comments:

Post a Comment