Thursday, December 5, 2013

Making progress on my Celtic Solstice mystery

Here's some photos of my progress made this week.

I am fortunate to be away in Jeffreys Bay on a short holiday break for this week, which means that all sewing is being done on my late Mother-in-laws lovely old Bernina. I really like this old machine, but she gets to living in the holiday house, so only gets used when we are down here.
Was just thinking yesterday how nice and quietly she sews compared to some of my other machines.



I have to confess that I have been busy with some other blocks in between, as I get very bored working on only one thing at a time (ADD, I think).
Below are some of my pink and blue blocks waiting to be ironed as well as a few of the jelly roll quilt blocks that I have been stitching in between.
I tend to get bored working with just one colour/quilt and to break the boredom I like to pick up something completely different (this also results in the creation of more than one UFO at a time).


No comments:

Post a Comment